mower repair video library
Fix Mower Problems Quickly
You’ll gain instant access to guided mower repair videos packed with years of experience, know-how, tips, tricks and hacks, all designed to get you back mowing, quickly.
step by step easy to follow videos
Clear instruction and easy to follow. Video’s are to the point, but you won’t find any jargon or fluff, I promise!
Videos Cost a fraction of repair shop charges
Videos pay for themselves with the first repair and they’re yours forever. In addition, the library is updated and added to at no extra charge, it’s a one time fee.
Never struggle loading your mower again
Lifting and loading and hauling and unloading – What pain in the jacksie! Say good bye to the annual repair shop pilgrimage.
Never wait for a mower repair again
Tired waiting for your mower to be repaired? Nail your own repairs and maintenance on your time schedule.
Master mechanical freedom
You’ll master common engine repairs confidently and you’ll learn how to apply your new skills to a ton of other small engines, 2 and 4 stroke – Chainsaws, Power washers, Weed eaters, Leaf blowers, Generators etc.
Hey John, the videos worked, I knew nothing about fixing stuff but my mower now runs great.Mary Brady Virginia
Many thanks to you sir, my nearest repair shop is an hour away, the videos saved my time and money.James Bouchard Sask
Bought the videos, got instant access and was back mowing within thirty minutes, they work.Mitch Kiehn
What do I get?
You get lifetime access to the step by step Trouble-shooting, Maintenance and How-to mower repair video library. Some of the topics covered include:
- Mower won’t start diagnosis & repair (in-depth trouble-shooter video series)
- Checking spark
- Checking fuel system
- Gas shot test
- Unflooding your mower quickly
- Briggs & Stratton engine problems
- Toro won’t start trouble-shooting
- Honda surging problems
- Kohler engine problems
- Replacing pull cord
- Sharpening mower blade
- Replacing mower blade
- Cleaning carburetor bowl
- Cleaning carburetor
- Drive system trouble-shooting
- Complete mower tune-up
- Winterizing your mower
- Checking valve lash
- Checking mower compression
- Performing a wet test
- Removing flywheel
- Replacing shear-key
- Replacing armature
- Setting armature air gap
- Trouble-shooting smoke types
- Undercoating your mower deck
- Trouble-shooting surging issues, starting & dying, rough running, lack of power etc.
Do I need Mechanical experience?
Don’t know a wrench from a socket? That’s OK! You’ll easily follow along, I don’t use industry jargon or fluff. I’ll show you how to diagnose and repair your mower, what tools/parts you’ll need, where to get them and how to use them.
What will I need?
In order to get the best results you’ll need the following.
- Smart phone/iPad – working on your mower while watching the videos will offer the best experience.
- Bright, ventilated area with a level floor – makes for a safe working environment.
- Soft kneeling pad – comfort while working is important.
- Basic tool set – for most repairs simple household tools like wrench’s, screwdrivers, pliers etc. are needed. Some repairs may require specialized tools, if so I’ll provide links and of course show you how to use the tools.
Who can use these videos?
- The video’s are designed for beginners
- Homeowners who like to be independent and save money
- Experienced DIY’ers, they can skip sections and jump ahead to fill their knowledge gaps
- Cost and time sensitive small business owners who can’t afford to have small equipment fail
- Self sufficient remote dwellers
What happens after I purchase?
After purchase you will immediately receive, an order confirmation email containing a web address link and a password.
The link takes you to the video library section of this web site, (lawnmowerfixed.com/mower-video-library/).
To unlock the video library, input the password you received when requested, Simple!
Step By Step Videos Fixing Real World Mower Problems